FOOD THAT HELPS YOU TO LOOSE WEIGHT
Eating healthy food also helps you to loose weight. If your
hectic and busy life schedule doesn't allow you to exercise
regularly then eating healthy food having high fiber content
with less fat and oil is the best option to maintain your
health. When it comes to losing weight, the following food
strategies will definitely help you to achieve your goals:
Salads: Add salad in your diet. Make your salad with tomato,
beetroot, fruits, cucumber and seasonal fruits and vegetables to
make your salad an ideal salad. You can use curd, lemon, yoghurt
as a salad dressing. You can eat salad with sandwiches or with
Anti-Oxidant Fruits: You can prepare your own anti-oxidant fruit
shake which will keep your skin young and fresh. Also, it
provides good amount of proteins with complex carbohydrates,
vitamins, and minerals.
Apples, Oranges, Blueberries, Brussels sprouts, Strawberries,
Raspberries, Plums, cherries and Spinach are rich in Anti
oxidants. These anti-oxidants agents are special compounds and
are very effective agents to protect cellular damage caused by
free radicals since they are rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and
beta carotene etc. Green Tea is also a great source of
Spicy Food and Capsaicin: When the food is spicy, you eat less
and drink lots of water. If your health allows you to eat spicy
food, add more of Pepper salt, Coriander, chili peppers and hot
sauce in your food and enjoy spicy dinner.
Curds: Curd made from skimmed cow's milk, contains only 56
calories and is a good source of protein, calcium and vitamins,
Plain curds are nutrients and can be consumed as an integral
part of your meal. You can add your favorite's fruits into it
for making it more delicious.
Popcorn: Whenever you feel hungry, avoid eating junk, biscuits
or anything which has oil, fats and is unhealthy. Pop yourself
on something which is without oil, salt or butter. It will make
you to feel relax and fresh by proving 100 calories and one gram
of fat, far less than the calories and fat which salty and oily
Oranges: Studies has proved that regular consumption of oranges
has lowered the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and uterus
cancer. They are very beneficial in high blood pressure and
water balance in cells. You can have orange drink or you can eat
a fruit while reading, talking and watching TV etc.
Raw Nuts: They help in maintaining the amount of cholesterol
since it has numerous types of fatty acid and fiber. But be
careful while eating them since you can eat more.
The fallowing are the 33 different diet tips that will help you
in losing weight with successful dieting.
1. Check with your doctor before starting any diet.
2. Pick a reasonable ideal weight for yourself.
3. Examine your thinking about food.
4. Change your eating behavior.
5. Formulate a good exercise routine to be followed at the same
time as you are dieting.
6. Record your weight once a week.
7. Keep a chart of your weight and measurements.
8. Educate yourself about food.
9. Make a list of low calorie foods and carry this list when you
10. Keep plenty of low calorie foods on hand.
11. Pinpoint the specific emotional state, which usually brings
on an eating binge. Feelings of discouragement, anxiety and
boredom are some of many causes of compulsive eating patterns.
Break your habit pattern by finding something else to do instead
of eating whenever you feel that familiar emotion overcoming
you. Any activity, whether writing a letter or calling friend,
will do the trick.
12. Practice over coming your urge to eat: open the refrigerator
saying out loud,Ē I just canít stop myself from eating this
foodĒ, and then close the door and walk away. Thus you will
prove to yourself that you can break your snacking habit, and
the more you practice this little exercise, the more automatic
will become the action of losing the fridge door.
13. Be more sensitive to your stomach. If your stomach tells you
that your appetite has been satisfied, then stop eating at once.
14. When confronted with your favorite food, compare it with a
mental image of yourself as slim as you want to be. You will
have no trouble deciding which is most important to you.
15. Change the emphasis of meal from the food to social
occasion. Make a point of eating with another person, eating
slowly and stopping when you feel comfortably satisfied. Then
start practicing this alone until you are completely in control
16. Rate your food on a 5 point scale, according to how
important it is to you, making 5 the most important. Then allow
yourself only the food highest up on your scale. This will save
you many calories.
17. Break your habit of eating as soon as you get home by
changing your usual routine. Park differently, use a different
door, and immediately involve yourself in another activity
rather than entering the kitchen.
18. Donít eat more than four meals per day.
19. Donít eat snacks in between meals.
20. Donít eat after 7 p.m.
21. Donít eat while watching T.V
22. Donít eat when you are upset.
23. Donít keep ďwrongĒ foods in the house.
24. Donít eat large amounts.
25. Donít be inactive; keep busy all the time.
26. Donít eat fast.
27. Donít stay up late at night when dieting.
28. Decrease consumption of fat, sugar and starches.
29. Increase consumption of vegetables, fish and cheese.
30. Drink plenty of water.
31. Eat plenty of grapefruit.
32. Avoid salt and season your food the low- calorie way by
using herbs, spices, garlic, onions, chives, mushrooms, peppers,
tomatoes, vinegar and lemon juice.
33. Drink a cup of skim milk before bedtime.